> From: Rob Prina
> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009
>
> Ok, i can write a little more. Wow i cant believe Emily Woodbury got married. You guys will have to send me a picture.
When is Sierra having the baby?
How is Sister Frank doing? is she out of the hospital?
Dad i love your emails with the fresh insights and inspiring advice, thank you.
That's awesome that there was some croquet going on at our place just like good ol times. It's good to hear everyone is still doing well.
Lisa its so good to hear from you! I got your letter/ package envelope today but its back at the flat - i haven't opened it yet. I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for the mail. I love hearing about the kids - give them all squeezes for me.
What were the big things that each of the kids acomplished this summer that you mentioned in your email?
> Oh! i had a dream the other night that i was holding baby Easton and he was so big and heavy that i could barely hold him. I'm sure he is growing into a big Miller Baby.
> Well i have to go do my shopping now but it was good to catch up with yous.
Love you. Fa Soi Fua!
> Elder Prina - AKA ROB
>
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment