Dear family and friends.
I don't have much to say. Matt thanks for the package. It was awesome. Nice photo with the Samoan's kava... crack up.
Andrea Nelson. Thanks for the letter and photos. Good to hear from you. Happy Birthday on the 13th.
Happy Birthday Tucker. It seems like there are B-days in our family every week. I can't wait to be a bigger part of them.
Mum, you said Lisa took Christian and Madi to do baptisms. Is Madi already old enough to go to the temple?? stone the crows!
Mum and Dad did you know any Corless' in our stake back in Michigan? Like from the Sterling Heights ward, or do any of my brothers and sisters' know any Corless'? I just talked to a girl in our stake that just got back from serving in Idaho - and she said she served with a girl from Detroit, named Elder Corless. I thought the name sounded familiar.
When is Georgia Grace's Birthday. We just tracted into a lady today who has a little 5 year old daughter named Georgia. I said "that's a cute name, I have a niece who was recently born named Georgia, but her full name is Georgia Grace." Then she said "that's my Georgia's middle name too!" She said she was born on May 27th. We got a return apt. with her for next weekend and I told her I would find out when My Georgia Grace's Birthday was. If she was born on the same day that would be really weird. We got a lot of return appointments that day, from just that little one hour of tracting, even one with some Aboriginal Kids.
The work here has been about the same. Transfers is a week from tomorrow. I reckon E.Stringy will get transferred, Probably up north too. I told President that i would like to serve with E. Paki # 1 for my last transfer, so we'll see what happens. :)
Zinia was our only investigator at Church this week, and we dropped a few people this week. Please continue to pray for Annie Prasad and Jade Angangan that they will keep their commitments, and especially come to Church! We have lessons with both of them set up for this week.
Hilita bore her testimony for the fist time yesterday, and so did Neel Prasad. The Spirit was so strong. things like that help me through the little dry patches.
Well once again the time is gone and I'm getting timed off before I have time to send photos or answer your questions.
I love you all. I love being a missionary and I love the Lord, and know the Gospel has been restored.
We hiked Mt.Warning this morning with our ward mission leader for p-day. It is the first place in Australia to see the sunrise only problem this morning is that their was no sun. :)
Love, Elder R.A.Prina
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment