Aloha everyone, 9/14/09
I'm glad to know everyone is doing well as far as I know. What’s the update on Bro. Freeze and Sis. Lyons?
Mom and Dad I'm glad to here you guys had fun up at strawberry, keep sending me your awesome adventure stories because it makes me happy to know that you guys are getting along and having so much fun.
Lisa and Mike, how is Easton doing? He is already so big! Let me know when he can say "uncle Matt". I miss you miller kids, thanks for your pictures and letters, I really miss being there to watch all of Christians football games like last year.
Andrea and Blake, considering the BYU games of the past two Saturdays I'm sure you guys are doing just fine (especially Blake).
Blake jr. how is the guitar coming?
Annie, send me some of your drawings and I'll send you some of mine.
Audrey, try and write me a letter before you’re too grown up, to think of me! Val and Eric, Thanks soooooo much for the letter and pictures I've been craving them, I miss Andrew and the girls so much. Eric I know you’re probably super busy with work but it would be sweet if you could write me up a little ditty about your mission out here and tell me some of your sweet drug bust stories.
Kristin and Pete how is everything? I haven't heard from you in a while did CA. get bombed by North Korea or something?
John and Sierra, good luck this week sounds like she’s coming soon if not already. I just wish I could be at the hospital like we were for Kyler. John, if you could write me a little bit about your mission that would be cool, I realize I never really asked you much about it.
Sierra thanks again for kyler’s photo shoot, what a sessy boy! Rob, good to hear from you! Pres. Richards from Nunu street eh? Ha ha, we just tracked Nunu street last week, really pretty little street with a wide variety of people. One lady made fun of our neck ties but gave us a lime off her lime tree, one guy was way shocked that we offered to help him do yard work for free, one lady read a whole bunch of anti crap so we gave her a Book of Mormon and another guy told us to leave so my comp, Elder labara says "god bless you" and he comes right back with "F*** you". One lady was like "you've been here like 7 times" Elder Labarre is hilarious, almost right after she says it he goes "woah! Really!? I never remember being here!" as he like looks around.
Yes, I'm still in Kailua and I love it here, I've been here for 2.5 transfers now, so like over four months yeah? I've been involved in the conversion of Malia Iketau, Mike Brett and Cody Faaborg and on Saturday Micholo quit smoking so he's getting baptized the 3rd of October, and we committed Rich yesterday to get baptized as well. I felt the spirit so strongly at church yesterday especially as I got to teach lessons and share my testimony. I get to teach the young men/young women class next week in our Palongi ward so I'm pretty psyched about that.
The pig stomach was actually really good, it was well seasoned. I haven’t had "hoasi" (horse) yet but I heard it’s pretty good if they cook it right. The Tongan is still coming along I'm just kind of bitter that President didn't give me a Tongan companion. Yeah, I've had Otai, its my favorite thing ever, Rob, which one do you like better the watermelon or the mango, I can’t decide. Well,I gotta run, I love you guys. Keep up the good work and I will keep you in my prayers. Scoty and Mark and Matt and everyone else, I miss you guys, let me know how you guys are doing. Scoty there is a kid in my district that reminds me a lot of you named Elder Arnot he's from Provo and gets home in November so I told him he should meet you. Will you be gone by then? Let me know how your missionary prep is going. Thanks for the letter Stacy, I'll try to write you back relatively soon.
ofa atu,
Elder Prina!
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment