Aloha everyone!
Thanks for the scriptures Rob. I like the sound of your new investigator's name "Kerrod". Will you defeat the Troll Kerrod and find your way to the lair of Trogdor the Burninator? YOU DECIDE!!!
Mom and Dad, who is in your 15 year old class???
I have some CRAZY news for you all today: I'm Returning to Oahu on Wednesday! After six months in Maui I'm Pauhana! I'm completely devastated because this is my home now, I had a hard time calling all of our recent converts last night and breaking the news to them. Iris and Iolani are kind of having trouble excepting it. Iris asked me "Who do I have to complain to!" and then she said "oh, I think I know" and I said "yep, you know". She's gonna take us out for lunch today. I don't know how on earth I'm going to do everything that needs to be done in the next day in a half!
Mom did you get the package I sent you with all the books and stuff? Rob I sent you a little package this week. I'm having trouble finding time to write everyone back. Thanks Mark, Debbie, Andrea and Kristin for the recent mail. So yeah, I'm really sad to leave this place, I guess I thought I would be staying for one last transfer. But I'm excited to see E. Simnitt and E. Kau and everyone on Wednesday.
Kristin, You came to Hawaii!? You saw E. Houston in Honolulu? The kid that used to work with Rob at Emergency Essentials? I was in Kailua with him. Oh my gosh it sounds like you had so much fun! Kayaking, Snorkeling, PCC!!! I want to come Kayaking with you after the Mission!
Last night we had a Stake Musical Fireside. It was definitely one of the highlights of my mission, and a good way to end my stay here in Maui. It started out as a district finding activity Idea but turned into an Island wide event. Elder Unga and I and a few of the other missionaries sang an awesome song called "In this very room", All of the Missionaries sang "We'll bring the world his truth", and our recent convert Kalisi sang "I know that my redeemer lives". It was like a primary program and all of the missionaries got up and said little short powerful statements in between each song. The whole Fireside was based around Families and Missionary work. I felt the spirit so strong. I know the gospel blesses our families more than anything else and that we get to share those blessings with others.
I will let you guys know where I get transferred to next week. Hopefully a Tongan ward...
Ofa Lahi Atu,
Elder Prina
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment