Hey family and friends,
Mom and Dad thank you for keeping your emails relatively short. This P-day went really fast (we spent two hours in the Walmart parking lot helping some people who locked their keys in their car), I am missing the zone barbecue right now because writing you guys is more important.
Thank you so much for the picture of you and mom in front of the cobra. It was almost just as exciting to see you as it was the cobra. Just kidding, I printed it out so I can put it up on my bulletin board (if I can ever afford to get one). I thought it was so cool that you got to do sealings for the Kau family! I will have to tell Elder Kau about that if I ever see him again(he goes home in two months). Elder Kau was my favorite companion on my mission and hopefully I will get to go to Tonga with him someday.
I remember Lona Mae Dad, I don't remember what she looked like but I remember her far out name. By the way who is "sis. Montes" and the "Bryson boys" they both sound familiar but the mission veil is getting thick.
Mom, thank you for thinking of me, I could probably survive the rest of my mission on disposable cameras but it would be really miserable and expensive. Any luck with finding a new job? You looked pretty stylish in the Cobra picture, I keep forgetting my mom is a Hollywood Model.
BEVERLY HILLS, THAT'S WHERE I WANT TO BE!!!!!!! Livin' in Beverly Hills!
According to the missionary handbook we are not supposed to send negative emails home about our companions so I'm trying to be really obedient to that... I'll just say I'm pretty sure my "calling and election are made sure" just for putting up with him for 6 weeks, but the Lord has shaped my back to fit the load... or something like that. Mom when does Scoty go into the MTC???
Rob, Do you know a Sis. Bistline? She's my district leaders friend who recently got called to Brisbane. I'm not sure what part of Australia Bro. Shank's wife is from, I will ask her next time I see her, her accent is tight as. Nario Idos is a Phillipino kid that graduated with us, you probably wouldn't remember him. I sent that package when I was back in Maui, It was just a small box with a bunch of pictures in it and your flash drive that I put pictures on and a lot of cool stuff, I hope you get it. Ben Shwen does sound familiar but I cant put a face to it. yes I do still pray in Tongan sometimes. But when I was in the Tongan ward I never prayed in English. I still do personal study in Tongan, even though my speaking skills are probably going down hill now that I never speak it anymore, I think my reading and writing are getting better and better. We get a new mission President in June, I hope he feels inspired to put me back in a Tongan ward. I got a letter this morning from one of my RC's back in Maui (Nina), that was exciting, but nothing had really changed since the last time I saw her. That's cool that you got to go roller-bladeing! Remember when we tried on the hills in Utah and we almost died???
Thank you all for all the love and support. I am doing well. I feel like the lord has really blessed our family. Lets go share the blessings with others!
Love,
Elder Prina
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment