Greetings Prina's,
How is everyone? GREAT!GRAND!WONDERFUL! Elder Thompson and I had a great week. Malie Bernades, the 12 year old girl we've been teaching, got baptized yesterday. She asked Bro. Kakazu, the second counselor in the Bishoprice, to baptize her. I got to speak about Baptism. I told the story of when we first taught her and we answered a whole list of questions for her and the room was filled with the spirit. I talked about how Baptism relieves us from the heavy burdens of sin. She will be an awesome member of the church.
Rob, I really liked your rhyme, you should quit your job as a pastor and be a rapper. Maybe a Pasto-rapper or a Rapster. Sorry I didn't send you any thing for our B-day, I'll be sure to send you a wonderful Christmas present.
We were talking to one of our investigator's fellow shippers the other day and she was telling us that she told the investigator, that she had to get work off on Sundays no matter what, so she decided to go talk to her boss. She said when she went to talk to the boss he approached her first and told her "hey, by the way, we don't need you to work on Sundays any more", before she even asked him! I thought that was so cool. I told her "that's going in my journal"-Rob might get that.
Mom, yes, I do have my camera charger now so I will be sure to send you some sweet pictures for Christmas. None of my pants are really worn out it's just over time I've lost / lended / left / lit on fire so many pairs that I only have two pairs left.
Thats cool that John worked with Rob Moncur, I'll be sure to tell Elder Moncur that. Elder Moncur's first name is Jacob I believe, he's pretty cool, he knows a bunch of girls from Timpview. Elder Thomson says Hi Mom, he will return to Twin falls this weekend, maybe Andrea and Blake could catch his home coming talk on the 12th in the 5th ward Twin falls stake.
I get my new companion on Wednesday. I'll tell you more about him next Monday. I found out today that this Tongan lady that I taught in Maui finaly got baptized last week, that was exciting!
Our mission goal is to get 1000 baptisms in the year 2010, right now we are only at 824 or something like that so it's going to take some big miracles to hit our goal. This mission hasn't baptized 1000 since '92 when
Eric L. served his mission here. Hopefully we can start teaching whole congregations like Rob. That is what its going to take. Well, that's all folks! I'll try to attach some pictures.
Love,
Elder Prina
1. The Elite Eight (Kauai Zone) at our mission confrerence in Honolulu.
2. My companion & I Elder Thompson
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment