Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Ahoy family and friends

How ya goin mates?
Sorry I'm late again this week. We had another public holiday on monday (Labour day or May day). This week for Pday we started by playing basketball 6:30 AM we had most of the Polynesians in Rockhampton there to play - members and nonmembers - and it was a good, fun, fellow shipping tool. We had a few really good games.
We had just enough time to go home, shower and change and then we hiked Mt.Jim Crow at 9:30 with Elder Wallace, Mario and Michelle Polizzi, their 2 oldest boys - Tony (16) and Brendan (14), and Toni Crane and her Oldest Daughter Sariah (15). So all together we had 9 people hiking up Mt. Jim crow. I'll have to send some pictures next week. It was a blast. Plus Toni Crane said she would give you guys some pictures from it as well. Then we went out to Yepoon and all had fish and chips together and played baseball. It was 'The Best!' We all had so much fun, and it was good for the Polizzis to make new friends in the Branch since they are new members.
Just a few things:
Since stayed here in Rocky, please continue to send my mail here (3/10 hassell st. addy) until about the last week of May. Other wise i wont get it 'till the middle of June. But after I get transferred back down to Brisbane go back to sending everything to the mission office. Thanks.

Dad thank you so much for answering all my questions in this last email. That really helps!
Lisa! I miss you and your kids heaps, and think about you all the time, 'cause there is a cool family in our branch here that really reminds me of your family (the Cranes). Last night I had a dream with you and Easton in it, and i think I saw Easton walking. I want to see some pictures of that kid up and walking around! Please send some pictures of Easton and the rest of the family! Lisa & Val I want to talk to you on Mothers day! So please go to Mum and Dads house so you can get in on the Conference Call!!! Please.
Dad, I Heard about Harvey Unga. What doyou think? I was pretty shattered when I heard. I heard they (Bronco) might be giving him a window back into BYU through the repentance process or something. Is that true? I hope he gets his act together.

Mum, have any of my packages arrived yet? the one from Davis Leather (Sea mail)? The one to John and Sierra? The one to Mark?
Matt, are the Unga's in the Summit Ward now? Its good to hear you are getting all new companions, and that you get to stay in the Pearl City and take on another Ward. Gods Speed brother. I pray for you and the rest of our fellow brethren serving every night.
Matt, the package you sent to the mission home I won't get until I got transferred back down to Brisbane. HOWEVER! a miracle has occurred and a member from one of the surrounding areas here in central Queensland traveled down to Brizzy for something and offered to pick up all our mail and packages for us and bring them up in her car. So I will get those packages this Friday from the Gladston Elders. We get to go down to Gladston for the 1st time because I get to interview their investigator for baptism (my 1st interview I've ever done).

Matt, if your ward mission leaders wife grew up in Sydney I wouldn't know her or her family, 'cause that is in another mission, but my last comp, Elder Paki 1 grew up in western Sydney. What is her maiden name and did she grow up in the church?

Matt, my companion and I have been striving to be more obedient. I have been fasting for the past few Sundays that we would find new people to teach. On Sunday we had a member bring a 22 year old girl to church. She is a solo mum with 4 yr old twin girls. She came to our gospel essentials class that we teach and said she has lots of questions for us. So our prayers have been answered! We have someone new to teach! When we are obedient to a commandment, a blessing is always automatically attached weather.
Happy Mothers day to all. MOM - It would be most convenient for me if you do the same thing on Mother's day that you did on Christmas and call me Monday morning at 8:00 (4pm Provo; 12 noon Hawaii time). What ever happens I look forward to talking to you. Mum, good on you for staying obedient and over coming temptation. Sounds like the Sunday school class is going all right.
John, when Debbie, sent me that package for Christmas with the t-shirt in it and stuff, did they send it to the mission home addy? I hope they did. Because if not, its lost in Postland somewhere.
Is John and sierra's address 110 west or 1100 west??

Love you all heaps. The church is most defiantly true!
Love, Elder Prina!

No comments:

Post a Comment