Monday, May 3, 2010

The lord make his face to shine upon you.‏

Matthew Prina
Mon 5/03/10 5:30 PM

Dear everybody,
I have not been getting Rob's emails for the past few weeks, Rob, I always send mine to You and Mom, can you please do the same for me? Things are going very well here in the Pearl city first ward.
FIRST- the transfer news: I'm staying in Pearl city first and taking on Pearl city second ward as well. My companion, Elder Call, and the other two elders that we live with are getting transferred. I get my new companion on Wednesday.
Second- Postage stuff- Rob, I sent you that package like 3 months ago to the mission office, hopefully you get it because it had tons of good stuff in it. Did you send me a package yet? Mom, I did get your package this morning. I haven't opened it yet but I'm assuming it has the camera in it. Thank you so much for getting me a new camera!
Third- Birthdays: Happy Birthday Jill Jensen, Blake Sr., and Emily Lerohl in the next few weeks!!!!!! And happy Mothers day to all those moms I'm related to.
Fourth- Other Stuff:
Rob, my ward mission leaders wife (sis. Shank) grew up in the mountains west of Sidney.
This computer is about to kick me off so I love you all, Rob please keep your emails shorter
Elder Prina

No comments:

Post a Comment