Dear family and friends,
How ya goin? CRIKEY! Scoty! I cant believe you're a missionary like tomorrow!! FAIRDINKUM MATE! Mum said that "Mark, Ali, Andrea N., and some other girl" were all there. Is 'some other girl' Kelsey? You mean like 'the girl the eats lunch at our house?' Haha.
Thanks for the emails Mum and Matt. Sorry you didn't have time to write much Matt. I will continue to strive to keep my emails shorter.
Happy happy Birthday chill'ins dear. Happy days shall come to you all year! If i had a wish then it would be... A Happy Happy Birthday to you, From ME! Happy Birthday Audrey! wow! i think your 15!
Kristin give Sydney a Happy Birthday Squeeze from her uncle Rob! We have a new investigator this week who's name is Sydney!
I want Christian, Madison, Chase, Carson,Tucker, Easton, Audrey, Blake, Anna, Max, Jack, Jill, Andrew, Sara B, Emily, Sydney, Kyler, and Ellie to know that I Love you and pray for you all the time. That you will make the right decisions as you grow up. Christian i cant believe you will be at Timpview when i get home. It will be fun to go to the Timpview games again and get to cheer for you. Hope you all liked your Aussie Souvenirs.
Andrea did you say that the kids got to go to Disney Land? You guys are Lucky! I never got to go to the Happiest Place on Earth.
This morning we went for a brisk run and it was so cold that i could see my breath! Yes! even in tropical central Queensland! I dislike the cold. I can't believe Provo is going from snow to 80' weather in a week.
Today might be my last full Pday in Rockhampton so i am going to go around and get pictures with all the big cow statues they have through out the town (Rocky is the Beef Capital of Australia).
Scoty and Mark that's tight that the posse all went and played Croquet in the Prina yard. Good times.. good times. I still wear my NCT t-shirt all the time when ever we do service. Who won? I bet Scoty won with the green ball, eh? Scoty i was going to send you something this week, but i realized it wouldn't get there for 2 weeks, so I'll just send it to you when you're in the MTC. Make sure you send me your MTC addy ASAP! Followed 3 weeks later by your Mission addy. Trust me, those 3 weeks will go by fast! God Bless your efforts in Argentina. Is it Buenos Aires North or South mission? Has Mike Miller told you any cool stories about Argentina yet? Scoty you're the man at anything you put you're mind to. God speed Brother. You should buy one of those mini tape players so we can send tapes back and forth.
Mum, tell the New Ward Elders Quorum President that we are just way less active and haven't been to church in over a year. haha.
I know you are all probably at dinner with Scoty right now so everyone give him a big hug for me, eh? and save me some of that Corn! Save me some of that CORN FOR LATER!
I know this is getting long Matt... Hey Matt, did you ask your R.C. Mike Brett where he was vacationing to in Australia?
I want you all to know that i have a firm unmovable testimony that i know this Church is true. My testimony of this has been strengthened not only from the success stories of my mission, but also from seeing the pain, depression and confusion that comes when people chose to fall away from the church, and set their priorities on less eternally important things.
I love and miss all of you. And i try to write letters when i get a chance (once in a blue moon). Things are flat out here in Rocky and the work will continue to progress towards baptisms whether I stay here or not. Have a nice Day!
P.S. - Scoty, make sure you take some kind of flip flops or water shoes for the showers at the MTC. The Chocolate Milk is really good. The beds are really uncomfortable, but you're so tired it doesn't make that much of a difference. Be 100% obedient to the mission rules and the commandments and the Lord makes everything else fall in to place.
In the last 7 days we have had 7 dinner appointments and all but 2 of them fell through. Don't stand up the missionaries when it comes to something as important as food.... But I guess we can't really "look a gift horse in the mouth"... its still free food.
Love your favorite Aussie Missionary in the ABM (Australia's Best Mission),
-Elder Prina
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment