This is a link to a Music Video that I made for a song that I wrote when I had 6 months left on my mission. Its a Parody of the Creed song "One Last Breath (6 feet from the edge)". There is a great guy in our ward named Ben Gilgen who is a professional musician. He recorded me in his studio on a pday and then took the video of me singing it on his phone. He's hilarious. He sent me the link to send to you guys. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDpq55RZcfA.
Its kind of embarrassing, just remember its a parody - its meant to be funny not serious. Its featuring my now former companion, Elder Christensen saying "FAR OUT!" in an Aussie accent in the chorus'.
I love the members here in the Mudgeeraba Ward, and I've gotten pretty close with some families. I love being a missionary and getting to work with the people here in Australia.
Enjoy.
Love,
Elder R.A.Prina
p.s. you can also find it by just typing in "elder prina" in the search bar on you tube.
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment