FAR OUT MATES!
How ya goin'?
Elder Prina here on the Gold Coast, just thought I'd drop a line on this Beautiful Pday. Its been an alright week. We had a good lesson with the Prasad family, but her boss scheduled her to work on Sunday, even after she requested it off. So she wasn't able to come but Neel Prasad still brought Zinia, who loves Primary, and I just found out that she is the 'president' of her class and calls on people to say the prayers and stuff. She's a Legend. My recent convert Hilita Williams, who got baptized here in Mudgeeraba back in August gave the opening prayer in Sacrament meeting this Sunday for the first time. She is a pro at praying. It's because we applied the training to have her kneel and pray on the first lesson. She's a Legend.
Elder Stringfellow is.... still here. I'll send you a video of him. We played basketball at the stake center this morning with the zone leaders, our ward mission leader, another area in our District, and a few other guys. It is a lot of fun and we are going to make it a regular thing. I love basketball. Speaking of which. Mom. You could've said a bit more about the SDSU game than just "it was really exciting"... like maybe.... WHO WON??! haha or the score maybe. haha. That's a shame that they ended their winning streak. Dad how high are they in the Rankings now? Jimmer sounds like he's a fairdinkum Legend.
Last week for Pday we went to this place called Spring brook with these waterfalls. I'll have to send some photos.
Sierra thanks heaps for the photos of the kids! They're priceless. I am expecting your letter. Did you send it to the mission office or to the flat in Robina? Did John get his Chrissy Present i sent him (the t-shirt)? Matt and Dad, did you get the envelopes I sent you in the mail yet?
Sierra that is sweet as that you saw President And Sister Richards!! They are my Favorites! I thought that they might be in your parents ward or stake when i heard they were moving to highland. Tell your parents to make friends with them - they are the coolest, nicest people ever. President Richards plays basketball so you should get him to play with our dads. I always wanted to play basketball with him my whole mission, but I never served in the office, or even in Brisbane for that matter.
Mum, thanks for the advice with getting Anny involved more in the Relief Society. We have already talked to her about finding someone in the RS to fellowship her. But I think it would be a great idea to get her a responsibility.
How about we make a goal to save money to come to the Gold Coast! Its way better than Kauai! The people here have cooler accent.
That's cool that you got to go see your Dad and spend time with him and your sisters. Give them all hugs for me. Make sure the snow doesn't all melt before I get home.
I know that the Church is true and that miracles happen every day. I'm getting kicked off the computer now. I love you all so much.
Love, Elder R.A. Prina
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment