Aloha,
Thank you all for your emails and the pictures of Sarah b's B-day. It sounds like everyone is doing well. Everything is tight as Bet here in Lihue Kauai.
Last week was probably one of the best weeks of my mission. We found 5 new investigators and we have 2 with a baptismal date right now. Rob mentioned finding a lot more investigators on his own efforts, we've been seeing the same here. Elder Parker and I have made a covenant to do a windows to heaven at least 5 days out of the week as well as to OYM (open your mouth) at least 10 people a day which is hard sometimes because we have so many lessons, we hit 20 lessons last week and we plan on getting more this week (this Wednesday we have an appointment scheduled for every hour of the day). Our zone theme this transfer is "Find a Family", I made a mini "Title of Liberty" out of a broom stick and My dead companions old shirt and made a tight "find a family" stencil and sprayed it on there. Which ever companionship gets the most OYM's in a week gets to take home the title of liberty for a week and sign it. Ever since we covenanted to talk to more people we've been seeing miracles everyday! To help us find a family we are looking for doors that have a bunch of shoes in front of them when we knock on doors. 5 of our 10 OYM's need to be "shoe houses". It seems like every time we go tracting now we end up teaching a lesson, The lord isn't making us knock that much, sometimes it's the first door we go to. I know that when we have faith that these people are out there and we commit to doing everything to find them, and then we go out and go to work that God Will Lead Us to find them.
I'm loving Kauai, it's so beautiful here, it would be a fun vacation spot. They have a nice Marriott here, good restaurants, a zip line jungle tour, mountain atv's adventures, Helicopter rides, beautiful hikes, huge beaches, and the most beautiful drives on earth.
It's been kind of cold here. Last night it got down to like 12 below. (12 below 70) one of the members let us borrow a little heater. Any thing below 70 here is freezing, I don't know what I'm going to do back in Utah. Can you have like a big coat waiting for me when I get off the plane? Like Rob I'm really looking forward to my last transfer and I think it will be my best.
To answer some of your questions: Yes, Rob I got your package with the T-shirt, thank you so much it's tight as bet. Yes, Mom you can open those packages I sent home, they are your Christmas gifts.
Well I hope you all have a great week, I love you very much and Pray for you every day.
Love,
Elder Prina
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment