Monday, December 7, 2009

Matt

Malo 12/7/09
I just have time to say hi, I'm going to go play croquet with my buddy Elder Simnitt.
So first of all I have some advice for everyone: "don't put 13 warheads in your mouth at the same time and suck on them for 10 minutes". We went on exchanges and We had a "warhead challenge", yeah I won, unfortunately I am now paying the price and my gums look like I chewed tobacco. I want to go to the dentist just to get a check up, I am brushing my teeth and actually flossing a lot but I want to be careful.
Is Scoty going to have to delay his mission because of his dental work?
Tell him I love him and to put his shoulder to the wheel (or his brush to the teeth). Next:
TIPS FOR MEMBERS WHO HAVE THE ELDERS OVER FOR DINNER:
1.Don’t Be watching a skanty gay R rated movie when the elders come in and then invite them to sit down and watch.

2. When they sit down do not put a glass of ice tea in front of them.

3. Don’t answer the phone, then hang up and say "its okay, it was just my parents".

4. Restrain your immodestly dressed 6 year old daughter from jumping on the elder's back and saying "come here big boy!"

5. Don’t talk about when you were an A.P. and "followed the spirit" to break all the rules.

6. Avoid wearing low pants that reveal your lingerie.

7. Giving them fast food for dinner on Sunday night.

-All of these things have happened to me. Get a clue members!
So anyways I got sick this past week and threw up twice but I feel much better now.
Yes, mom the pants look great, I love them they fit so well.
Yes, Elder Unga is Tongan and I'm pretty sure I will be his trainer next transfer; I'll let you know though.

I bore my testimony in Tongan yesterday, but I didn’t look at a paper, I didn’t even memorize it. I just said it from my heart, it was awesome.

Mom, did you see those pictures of my ward on face book???
Is there anyway you could send press cookies? I could taste them in my imagination during fast Sunday yesterday.
Yes Rob, the funeral did feel like a Puff daddy Music video now that you mention it. Yes, Tongan funerals last all week. No we weren’t at the whole thing we just stopped in for a couple minutes each day because there were a lot of nonmembers there. No, I didn't really know the guy that died.

Well I just want to tell you all that I love you and hope you are all as excited as I am for this up coming Christmas season. God Bless us Every One!

Ofa atu
Elder Prina

No comments:

Post a Comment