How ya doing mates?
I keep thinking it’s going to get cold all of the sudden or start snowing any day now. But its not... ha, we are still in 90 degree heat and 90% humidity. It did feel like Christmas though a week ago when we went to the Braziers home for a family Christmas activity. Some of their non-member in-laws were there. So it was kosher for us to go. Their house is decked out to the max! Brother Brazier really goes all out. He built a train that goes around the top of his living room and there is a gold angel Moroni statue on the top of the Christmas tree. They did the Nativity scene and dressed up like we do on Christmas Eve. I even got to be one of the wise men! It made me feel a little more at home for Christmas. I took some pictures for you guys, hope you enjoy! I also took a video of going through there home, and they have decked the halls! I'll send that on the flash drive soon. Did you guys get my package yet? Did you get the pictures of my shoes? Any chance I could get some new ones from Missionary mall for Christmas?
p.s. we borrowed a fiber optics Christmas tree from a Maori family in the ward (the Leefs) who were going back home to New Zealand for Christmas. They were nice enough to let us look after there sweet tree.
Love your missionary in Australia
ELDER PRINA AKA ROB
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment