I just deleted my whole Christmas email that it took me like an hour to write! AHHH. i love you all.
I look forward to your call. John I'll call you after I talk to mom and dad. Matt I don't know why you wouldn't have got my package yet, I sent it two weeks ago. Thanks for the package and letter Ange. Thank you for the card from the Relief Society.
We are moving to:
3/10 Hassell St. Rockhampton QLD, 4701, Australia
Don't worry if you've already sent stuff, it will get redirected to our new addy.
Sorry I'm in a hurry now, I'm depressed that I just deleted that whole email.
Happy anniversary to Mom & Dad, Lisa and Mike. Happy birthday today to CARSON! Love you bud.
The priesthood works miracles, I'm a witness of that.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone.
I love you. Peace.
Scoty and Mark I miss you guys, haven't heard from you in ages.
Thanks for all your love and I hope you all have a great Christmas.
Love, ELDER PRINA AKA ROB
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment