Dear Family and Friends
G'day! How ya goin?
ALOHA Matt (ELDER PRINA) I love your emails! They're inspiring for me as a missionary here in the ABM! Hawaii sounds like a Beautiful place!
Matt, were you at the funeral all week? I haven’t been to any funerals yet here in Australia, sounds like it was a beautiful funeral. Like you were in a Puff Daddy Music Video or something. Did you know the person that died? Matt, is Greg Unga Tongan? I thought he told me he was Samoan. But My Tongan companion Elder Finau always reminded me of Greg Unga. They are like the same person. I can’t believe he is going to HHM as well. It’s just a big party down there. All I have over here is Grayson Moulton. HAHAHA. Have I told you he's in my mission? I tell ya, I was devastated when I got sent up here to this Palangi ward. There is one semi active Samoan family, one partially active Maori family and one cool old guy who is from Thursday Island or Fiji he has lived in Rocky most of his life. Every one else in the branch is palangi. haha. But I still love ‘em. That would be neat if you were in Tongan wards the rest of your mission. Tell Elder Kau I say "Siana (SHANA) what up fefe haka bro".
Matt that is a great story about your little Tongan conversation you had with the old Tongan guy in your stake "this guy on the outside is white but on the inside he’s Tongan" That is so cool, I wish that happened to me. Congrats on Lolani's Baptism! Hope you have a white Christmas! I don’t know if we'll have any baptisms this Transfer (ends DEC. 22nd) But we will have several next transfer. Good luck with your Jewish Blokes - maybe you knew them in a former life! Ask if they've ever been to Detroit. What happened to your potential from Michigan who worked at coldstone?
Elder Wallace - the senior missionary in our ward from Layton Utah. Disappointedly had to report to me this past week that BYU beat Utah in over time! Thanks for cheering hard for me mates! Another year of bragging rights! I heard Unga did well too! I’m so proud!
Mom, can you send me that talk that Matt asked you to send him that Mike used in his talk. Thanks.
Mom last week I didn’t have time to write because I was copying all my emails (received and sent) from myldsmail to word documents and then saving them to my flash drive. It took some time. Plus putting pictures from my camera onto my flash drive and stuff. Mom good luck with the RS dinner party, sounds good.
Mom, who’s baby is Eliah Kay Prina? That’s cool that you went to their blessing. It’s good to hear the news about Dad and Lisa. I've been praying since the MTC for them and actually just mentioned them hard out in prayer last night. Good to hear. Good on ya mates! Thanks for the great Email mom.
If anyone asks what I want for Christmas. I want letters! But here is my Christmas list I made:
New Journal (I’ve filled my 2nd)
running shoes (I only have my church shoes up here)
Baskeball shorts (I only have 2 pairs of shorts... in Australia)
Hacky sack (mine looks a bit dead... all the sand ran out)
New ERA hats (1 in 4 Queensland have skin cancer)
After bite (AUSSIE Mossys!)
Aloevera (the sun!)
If john asks - Kache cargo shorts! If scoty asks - a rubiks cube
If Kristin asks - Neosporin!
The church is true and you all rule!! Love, Elder Prina AKA
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment