Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rob Hey Every body its family night!

Hey Every body its family night! If you hurry you can sit by me!

Do you remember that song? I was just saying that 'cause it’s Monday and tonight is family night. I am teaching an 18 yr old kid named Kered for family night. What are you all doing for Family Home Evening tonight? Mom and dad, you still do FHE right?
Yesterday in Church Elder Paki and I gave talks in a special, missionary centered Sacrament meeting. Our talks were centered on the Restoration. It was a fun talk to prepare and I learned a lot from it. I'll have to make copies of it and send it home.
I wanted to say Happy Birthday to Chase Yesterday! Hope he had a great one. Much wishes from the sunshine state! Love you Chase!
Mom you said that you thought of me as you read Exodous 15: 1-9... I read it and the only thing I could think of was the thing it said about the nostrils... something coming out of the nostrils or something... is that what made you think of me.. HAHA. You're crack up mom.
One of our friends in the ward (Sister Craine, that reminds me a lot of Lisa) showed me my blog the other day. You should put some more pictures on it if you can, that’s what I sent you all those pictures for.
Sounds like Ellie had a sweet baby blessing. I love her name personally.

Thats exciting that Christmas is with the Jensen's at their sweet as place this Christmas. It’s gonna be so freezing cold up there. Is Kristin and Pete going up there too? If you see them there tell them I would love to hear from them once in a while. I miss them! Is Kristin having any more babies yet?
Calling at noon Maui time on Christmas sounds good to me. It won’t be Christmas for me but I don’t care, I’m so excited to talk to all of you, and our Christmas day is pretty packed anyway. Friday morning we are spending at the Craines (one of our favorite member families, with 6 kids between the ages of 4 and 16) Then Lunch is at the Swanns (the District Presidents son, his wife and 2 young cute kids) And that Evening / Christmas Dinner at The Braziers home (They are Sister Craines Parents) Pretty much everyone in the Branch is related, its so funny. Literally everyone is related somehow.
I’m so excited to talk to you guys. Am I going to be able to talk to John and Sierra and Kyler? John, if you aren’t going to be up in Idaho, then email me your phone numbers and I’ll make a special call just for you guys. I can’t go another 6 months with out hearing Kyler. I miss him heaps, give him a squeeze for me.
Thanks for the pictures MATT, those are mean. I love all the pictures of the ocean. I sent some to you since I’ve got to see a little bit more of the sea lately. Did you get my package yet?! Happy Birthday!! haha. I'll have to send you a lil' su'in su'in for Christmas too.
Thanks for the letters Wendy! I got one in the mail for you!
Fiona and Junior if you're reading this Kia ora cuz! Hope you have a good Christmas holiday with the Fanu. Tell Shama that Mona says hello.
Matt you're lucky! You get to play Croquet! Did Elder Simnitt get transferred to Maui as well?? I thought he was with you on Oahu. Tell Elder Simnit that the other Elder Prina says, what’s up.
Matt you're the man for winning that WARHEADS contest, just don’t enter that next time.. Look for the healthier contests. You better be careful! It was pretty scary! I tell you.
I loved your tips for members list, mostly because i've seen most of them too. The Samoan family in our ward the Paua'aias have us over for fresh KFC for lunch most Sunday afternoons.
Is iced tea that big of a thing in Hawaii? We have tea appointments over here... but tea just means dinner.
Matt I got sick this week too! We're like E.T. Twins! Like when I’m dying my little plant in our room is dying too... haha, I don’t know if you know what I’m talking about.
I couldn’t sleep so I finally got out of bed at 1:30 and took some medicine, I sat on my lounge in my room for 1/2 an hour until I couldn’t take the stabbing pains in my stomach any more. I went and woke Elder Paki up and asked if he could give me a blessing at 2 in the morning. Half way through the sealing of the blessing I had to leave my chair and just barely made it to the toilet to spew my guts up. I had been trying to get something out either end of me all night. The priesthood worked fast. I came back and told Elder Paki I didn’t know what to do, I'd never done that in the middle of a blessing before. He just started the sealing over. I slept great for the rest of the night. Elder Paki thinks I have worms, so he is getting me some de -worming tablets today, we'll see what happens.
That would be sweet if you were comps/ trained Elder Unga next transfer what a lucky guy. If you do, tell him the other Prina says, what’s up.

Good on you doing your testimony on Sunday Matt with out looking at anything. You're the man!
Matt, I’m so stoked to talk to you on Christmas! It had better work this time!
I do miss the snow mom and dad! You guys would be jealous of all the fresh fruits and veggies we get every week though. Our recent convert Rod has thousands of fresh bowen mangoes (the best kind) and passion fruits and bananas and avocados, cherry tomatoes and everything! We also get fresh rock melon (cantaloupe), watermelon, and cucumbers from the nice little ladies that work at the Vinnies (catholic version of DI) that we help out at. They love us.
I’ve eaten more fresh fruits and veggies in the past few weeks than I’ve eaten in the past few years. Smoothies are nice too since we have a blender! Mom and dad can you put that check i sent home in my debit card account, thanks.
Dad, thanks heaps for the email, I'll have to reply next week, seeing I am out of time. I look forward to your call on Christmas!
Love you all,
Elder Prina - AKA ROB!

No comments:

Post a Comment