we do not quite understand, what changed its worth? Swift came the reply:
The touch of the Master's hand.
Aloha my brothers and sisters,
After the Master picked up the old dusty violin and revealed it's real potential, it became priceless instead of worthless. The stones of the Brother of Jared, The eyes of a blind man, The ear of an evil man, a farm boy with little education, a missionary far from home... how has he touched your life?
Thank you for your emails Mom and Dad. I needed that. Thank you for sending Kay's email, I really enjoyed reading that. I'm glad you guys are keeping busy but hope you are not pushing yourselves too hard.
Mom, I just wanted you to know that I have great mom's here in my ward who take very good care of us, two of them are Sis. Pharris and Sis. Francese, they both have sons getting ready to go on missions and treat us like family. Sis. Wixom never called, is she still coming to Pearl City? I think our home address is 2273 Komo mai dr., but just tell her to call us and we'll meet up somewhere.
The red white and blue shoes should be fine, thank you for sending them.
Never mind, you don't have to send the clean blood story, I still have my copy and I'll just make a copy for E. Naulu.
How is Chris Miller doing? Is he returning to his mission any time soon? I guess Dev Boshard went home for health issues too, but I think he got back here last week. Scoty's B-day is Sept. 26th correct? I just want to make sure. And Travis' is Oct. 21st? Could you just double check for me?
Dad, it's good to hear about the temple, I haven't been for a year and a half.
The Laie temple is approaching it's re-dedication. There is a spirit of great anticipation among the members of the ward. There will be a three week public open house in October which will be a huge opportunity for missionary work followed by a cultural performance by the youth of all the islands of Hawaii. They will be doing a pageant type performance, displaying the history of Hawaii since it's beginnings and focusing on Laie as "the gathering place". Our stake's youth have been given 7 or 8 min. of the performance to display the Pearl Harbor/WW2 events and will be learning how to swing dance, etc.
Rob, yes I think 15 name program is a world wide effort. Elder Naulu is from Oakland, a town called Hayward, Kristin might have heard of it.
That's it Peace!
Elder Prina.
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment