Monday, July 26, 2010

D&C 15:6‏

Aloha,
I am Helam, son of Moriancum, I am not a man of cunning words, I am a stranger to the artifice of law, I am the least of all of you and yet I know the truth of the Messiah for I saw the sign of his coming, and I believe that he will come. Evil men may slay the messengers of God but they cannot slay the truth. Ammaron tore this from the man who killed him.
Hello everyone, I don't have a whole lot to say today. How was everyone's Pioneer day? Honestly I forgot about it. But Saturday morning we held another 3 on 3 basket ball tournament at the elementary school near where we live in Pearl City. We had over 50 people show up, about 80% of which were nonmembers. It was the 4th 3 on 3 tournament that missionaries have run in this area and for the first time the missionaries lost the title to a team of athletic nonmember boys about our age. The winners received a new spading basketball and a trophy. The cheat, this is the greatest cartoon in the whole world... have a trophy. Three trophy's for the chort! We made everyone sign in so we have the name address and phone numbers of all who attended to help us contact potential investigators. It also attracted investigators, Less active members and Part member families.
Last night we got transfer news and I was sure I was going to get transferred. Everyone In the Pearl City district is staying except for Elder Searle who is getting honorably transferred back to Utah to find his new companion. I love this district and I am excited to serve with them for another six weeks. So Pearl City will be my second 6 week area and Elder Naulu will be my first 4.5 month companion. I love serving with him, switching from elder call to elder Naulu was such a night and day difference and the work goes so much smoother when your with someone who is so easy to get along with. E. Naulu is like my E. Paki #1, he's the first comp. I've been able to be best friends with and reminds me of hanging out with the Prina Bro.'s. I'm glad I get to stay here in Pearl City, I hate leaving areas. E. Naulu only has two transfers left, He has made a dramatic improvement since the beginning of his mission.
Yes, Rob Mike Brett is Married and is still coming out to see you in October. Maybe I will send you a picture of him so you can know who your looking for. Do you think you will still be there in October? If so, send me your address and phone # to give to Mike.
Mom, give Sis. Wixom my phone number. I can't remember our home address off the top of my head but just have her call us and maybe we'll meet up at Panda Express or something. "lets do lunch, oh, do you know the times". Send the old white shoes and the red white and blue ones. I want the new ones to still be nice for when I get home. Mom can you please send the clean blood story to aisea.naulu@gmail.com. No I don't need more g's but thank you. I want to send home a lot of stuff I don't think it would fit in a flat envelope... I'll figure it out.
g2g LOVE,
Elder MCPrina

No comments:

Post a Comment