G'day mates.
How ya goin? I got 9 emails today! 3 from Mom. 1 from Dad. 4 from Matt. 1 from the mission office. Thanks for the love.
I sent an email with some picture attachments on it - did that work?
Mom - that's good to hear that you talked to Tyler Robison! Did he call you something?! Tell him we say HI and that we miss him and would love to get a letter from him. Is he not planning on going on a mission? I have been meaning to write him and his family a letter for ages. I'm getting behind on my letter writing - we've just been so busy lately.
Mom, yes - I wear my retainers every night and I haven't broken/lost them yet (in over a year) to my surprise - that must be some kind of a record for me.
Thank you for your prayers everyone. They work! We are starting to see the Miracles occur up here in Rockhampton just as so many of the occurred down in Waterford. It feels like Elder Paki and I have been up here together for ages. He is the only companion I have been with for over 2 transfers. So we're pretty much like brothers now - we have as many inside jokes as Matt and I.
Mom, I haven't taped over that tape you want me to send to Matt. I'm just going to fill up the empty space on it and then send it too him. I finally found an electronics place that sells those little tapes last week. So I should be starting to record some soon.
Tell Lisa, Ange, Val, Kris, and JD ('cause in Australia we have to 'Abreve.' everything, to check our Blog! We are writing to them too, not just you.
What kind of jobs have you guys been working lately? It sounds like they have been few and far between. God Bless as you look for new jobs and careers. I will keep you in my prayers as usual.
How much snow do you have there. John and Scoty - go snowboarding for me since I can't - I miss snowboarding heaps. Its been hot humid rainy and just buggered up here lately. We can't dry any of our clothes because we don't have a dryer and our clothes line is outside in the rain, and it hasn't stopped raining all week.
Mom and Dad stay healthy and don't do anything that is gonning to hurt yourself or make you old. Dad I expect you to still be B-Balling in the mornings and evenings when I get home. Today we went over to the outdoor court at the chapel and Played basketball in the pouring rain for an hour and a half. it felt good because it was so hot outside. Elder Wallace got called to teach the seminary class this school year - so he was teaching seminary inside while we played basketball outside. He told me that BYU lost by 10 or something to UNLV. DANG. so now we won't win the conference. He all ways gives me the sports news because they are allowed to get on the internet.
Valentine's Day should be good. Sister Cranes daughter Hannah is getting Baptized after church that day. So that will be fun.
I know Tucker recently had a birthday. He is the cutest Kid Lisa - give him a big squeeze for me, make sure he knows who I am.
Thank you Audrey and Andrea for the letters and pictures. I loved them. Jill is so big and cute.
Thanks heaps Brother Dabczynski for the letter. Its good to hear things are going well in the ward. Make sure Scoty gets on a mission ASAP. The longer he waits, the longer it is before we can see him again. Tell him I say hi. Matta'fact - Hi Scoty you probably read these.
Happy Birthday this next week To Andrea Jensen and Andrea Nelson! I miss you girls.
Matt Congratulations on the baptism next Sunday! We have one here too, but its a child of record. But hey! It's a baptism. Matt is sounds like the work there is great. We had record breaking numbers at our branch this week and the members are really starting to get excited and serious about missionary work.
Mom, I didn't get the package from John. Did he send it to the Dean St. Addy? Just so everyone knows my New flats Address is:
3/10 Hassell st.
Rockhampton QLD, 4007
Australia
Goodbye Trondheim
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment