Monday, February 1, 2010

Vave pe

Vave pe, it means "real quick".
I don't have much time to write today but I want you all to know that I'm doing great.
The Part about Jimmer was my favorite! I wish you could have taped the game so I can watch it when I get back.
Mom, I really liked the part about the non members coming to church.
This week there was a funeral and as a token of respect some of the members of the siasi tonga (church of Tonga) came to all 3 hours of our service, you could tell they weren't excited to be there at first but by the end, their entire countenance had changed and you could tell they really felt the spirit. Isn't that the best when non members come?
Oh mom I was just kidding about Sheyene, but that Matt kid looked pretty cool are they still dating?
Yes Rob, Collie does get playing time! He starts. He scored a touch down in the game that took them to the super bowl. Apparently ESPN was all talking about his mission.
The work is going well here. We recently committed a Girl named Shad'e. She isn't Tongan but she is living with one of the less active Tongan guys in our ward. They will get married this weekend and she will be baptized on their Daughters Birthday (Feb. 14th). We are continuing to teach many lessons and see a lot of success and motivation from the ward members. The work is the only thing that occupies my mind. These people are everything to me and I love helping them to find the truth.
I love you guys and Pray for you everyday.
Ofa atu,
Elder Prina

No comments:

Post a Comment